Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sockpalooza sox update

The above sox were originally for my sockpalooza pal, but after I had finished them I realised they were smaller than the size specification she had given and they were way too small for me so they are, as I write, winging their merry way across the "pond" to a friend from Knitty who lives in Brooklyn. I hope they fit ok.

I started an other pair of sox late last night for my sockpalooza pal and have reached the heel flap already. They are knitted from Opal Cotton in blues, greys and pinks. I hope to have them finished over the weekend and ready for posting as soon as I know who to post them too! (Photo to follow as camera is packed in my bag all ready for us going off on Ronan's Rugby Trip this weekend)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nickerjac said...

Good luck with the trip, make sure you pack an emergency bar of choclate in your suitcase its amazing how useful it is :)

10:46 am  
Blogger LaBean said...

Have fun on the trip, Shonze. I know Ronan will have a ball. I got the socks and they're GREAT. THANGQ so much. There're pics of everything on my blog.

1:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home