Sunday, October 15, 2006

Brotherly Love

Cute, or what?


I walked into the lounge the other day and found the pair of them all curled up on the sofa watching t.v. I couldn't resist taking a pic. However Robert looked up just as I took it. Ronan was still engrossed in whatever they were watching....Nothing new there!

I wish they could be like this all the time. I don't mean curled up on the sofa, but all friendly like. It seems that these moments are getting less and less the older they get, so I guess I need to cherish them.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Knit Nurse said...

That is cute. I'm sure once they get through the hormonal, grunting stage they'll turn into lovely young men.

8:46 am  
Blogger gourdongirl said...

Ronan at age 10 is already displaying some of the hormonal, grunting stuff and it drives me mad, goodness knows how I will cope for the next XX amount of years till they both grow into young men!

Having said that he does have a very charming side when he wants to, or wants something!

8:52 am  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Yes indeed cherish them, you don't always need to take a picture of them, but just watch and try to commit to memory, I'm sure my mum wishes she had done that more with the three of us. Fourteen was the worst age with my little brother, he was the devil in disguise.

6:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're lucky to get a picture...if my boys were "embracing"...it was usually in a head-lock!

Cute fella!

11:38 pm  
Blogger soapy said...

those have to be the greatest moments in our lives! I bet your glad you got the photo opt!! How sweet!

3:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home