Monday, September 25, 2006

Celtic Horoscope......

Found this first one on Robin's blog, but don't really think this is me. I also found some others too, so here are a few of these silly quizzie things for you to enjoy!

I'm a Cedar Tree
You Are A Cedar Tree
You are elegant yet unpretentious, modest yet vivacious.Attractive and friendly, you are full of imagination but might lack passion.You abhor vulgar people, and you don't like anything in excess.You have little more ambition than to live a calm life and enjoy nature.You create a content, peaceful atmosphere for others.







I have the elegance of a cart horse, modest..ok I'll give it that to a point, vivacious....naaa thats not me. Attractive, well DH seems to think so! Friendly...yup I'd agree with that. Don't think I have an imagination and I guess I'd need to ask DH about passion!!!!!!! I agree with the next bit and I don't really have much ambition, except to live a quiet life. I suppose I can create a calm, peaceful atmosphere coz I am laid back and don't really get my knickers in a knot very often!

So maybe there are some elements of "truth" in this after all! What do you think?


Here's an other one.....Think its a bit nearer the mark!




Your Hidden Talent
Your natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people.You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together.Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly.People crave your praise and complements.






This is my favourite one, just coz I love ice cream! However strawberry is not my first choice in flavours.............


You Are Strawberry Ice Cream

A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.

You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.



OK no more for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home