Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What will I do?

Yes, what am I going to do with the kids after school for the next few months?

Why? Coz, Prestongrange Industrial Heritage Museum has now closed for the season and doesn't re-open till April 2007, the kids and I will be "stirr crazy" by then!!!

But where are Spinningfishwife and I going to go with the kids after school? Where can we have a nice "peaceful" tea/coffee, chat and knit while the kids run around using up their energy before going home after school?

Here are the boys standing in front of the Hoffman Kiln, where they made bricks.

I'm just warning you now, that as time goes on the more "stressed" we may become!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronan better watch out...Robert's growing fast! But then again...Ronan's growing too!

Terrible when a place you depend on is seasonal! Whatever will you do?

9:48 pm  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

We could let them climb all over my scaffolding while we stay inside behind the soundproof double glazing? Bloomin` scaffolding is costing me enough....might as well get full use out of it.

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home