Friday, December 22, 2006

Consider me, tagged!

Found this on Isabella's blog so just had to do it!

Yourself: Tired
Your boyfriend: Married him 14 years ago!
Your hair: Needing washed, cut and dyed.
Your mother: Wonderful, toughtful, helpful, supportive person.
Your father: 120 miles away and I miss not seeing him and my mum everyday.
Your favorite Item: Laptop, keeps me intouch with you lot out there!
Your dream last night: No dreams last night as I was working!
Your favorite drink: Gin and Tonic, with a slice of lemon and lots of ice!
Your dream car: Don't have one, just happy if it gets me from A to B!
The room you are in: Hallway, if thats a room?
Your ex: Don't have one in recent years!
Your fear: The dark and not being able to work!
What you want to be in 10 years? Working part time!
Who you hung out with last night? Colleagues at work......just like most nights
What you're not: Fully awake
Muffins: Chocolate chip
One of your wish list items: Time to achieve all I want to do, whatever that is!
Time: 14.46 GMT
The last thing you did: Ate lunch, or was it breakfast, since I have just got up!
What you are wearing: T-shirt and jeans
Your favorite weather: warm
Your favorite book: Don't have a fav book
The last thing you ate: Chicken and sweetcorn soup
Your life: Busy
Your mood: Stressed
Your best friend: Isabella
What are you thinking about right now? If I have anything the wear for a night out tomorrow and if I can be bothered to go out and get something!
Your car: Proton Wira
What are you doing at this moment: Answering these questions!
Your summer: busy
Your relationship status: married
What is on your TV? Small Christmas tree advent callender
What is the weather like? Don't know, haven't looked out since getting up!
When is the last time you laughed? This morning
Who do you tag? Concider yourself tagged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home