Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Xmas Sox!

OK, OK I promised you some knitting content, so here is a pic of one item of Xmas knitting, wonderfully modeled by my Dad!! Yes its the cozy sox I knitted him for Xmas and gave him last week when my parents came down to visit.

Now for the boring bit!

They are knitted in Black, Cygnet Wool Rich 4ply sock yarn, 75% wool, 25% polymide. The pattern is Basic ribbed sock from "Vogue knitting, Socks Two"


They were a long boring knit coz Dad wears long sox, but mainly coz they were in black an in K4,P2 rib!!!!!!


Whilst catching up on my blog reading, which I haven't been able to do for what seems like ages, I found this "How evil are you" quiz on Sade's blog! However I'm sure the boys would think different!

He he he or should that be Ho ho ho!!!


How evil are you?

I always knew that...................................!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you had to be a good girl ;)

(Happy belated Blogiversary, btw)

6:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..I'm just "neutral"! Peacemaker they call me!! I knew you would be "Good"! I thought for sure mine would come out evil! (insert evil laugh)

2:54 am  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

I'm 'angelic'. I'm shocked!

9:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks were a pure act of daughterly devotion. Well done!

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home