Friday, December 01, 2006

Today's the day!

Yes, today is the day that I announce the winner of my blogiversary competition. I had quite a few entries, with a few arriving yesterday. I have been studying them closely as they arrived and after much, and I mean much deliberation I have chosen a winner.

The winner is Mary, and the winning pattern is Lombard Street Socks by Magknits.

Mary if you could email me with your snail mail addy I will get your prize off to you. I'm not saying what it is, as its a surprise, so you will all just have to read Mary's blog to find out!

The xmas knitting is nearly done, and as soon as it is I will start on the Lombard Street Socks in maroon Regia silk. I can hardly wait, but I must be patient!!!!!

I would like to say a BIG thank you to all the entrants and also to those who actually mentioned this little competition on their blogs.....You know who you are!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Thanks so much, Shona! I can't wait to receive a surprise all the way from Scotland! :-)

It would be fun to see what other patterns were suggested by other folks -- might give other knitters ideas for future socks.

Thanks again!

6:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a GREAT pattern...why didn't I think of that one?
I can't wait to see the finished socks!

7:07 pm  
Blogger soapy said...

Great pattern! I didn't even think of that one! Congrats Mary!

1:40 pm  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Congrats to Mary!

8:44 am  
Blogger spinndiva said...

congratulations!!! will maybe try that pattern myself , thanks for suggesting it ;)
and congrats on the blogaversary!

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home