Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's over

Yes British Summer Time is officially over for an other year and I nearly forgot all about it. Thank you mum for reminding me last night! I put some clocks back before going to bed, the ones I could reach without going climbing on chairs anyway! Oh well I suppose its time to get used to it getting dark early. For me, working nights, its months of going to bed in the dark and getting up in the dark.

Now that the clocks have gone back, I guess its time to go to the pharmacy and buy St.Johns Wort to combat getting S.A.D (Seasonal Affective Disorder)!!!! Or I could just start my diet, as I spoke about a few posts ago and then go to the gym and get the "natural endorphins" going in my body! This would also combat S.A.D! However, as I hate taking medication and I'm not really "built" for exercise I will just have to get stuck into some "seasonal" knitting! That usually cures all ills :)

OK this post did not start out to be about depression, it was about time, so, like time I will move swiftly on to something else........ Like Halloween!

The kids had their annual rugby club Halloween party on Friday night. We all got dressed up and guess what.........I forgot to take any pix (sorry). The boys were both dressed in skeleton costumes with "bleeding" masks (don't ask!) and grime reaper scythes!, me I was a "witch", complete with cauldron and orange and black hair extensions and a long black "wicken" cloak. The kids informed me I wasn't a scary witch! The kids all seemed to enjoy themselves. We were there with spinningfishwife and her family.

Right I need to go as we have our first home rugby training game today and its time to get ready......Will post about it later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home