Saturday, November 25, 2006

No blogging, No chat!

Sorry guys, I have been way too busy working this week to be around the computer much, hence the lack of blog material and no visits into Knittyboard chat. Hopefully next week won't be as busy so I will be able to post some stuff and have a long overdue visit into chat.

I'd like to wish all my blogging friends over the pond a belated Happy Thanksgiving and hope you all had a fun time.

I'd also like to say, Spinningfishwife and her family are in my thoughts at this time as yesterday was the 5th anniversary of their sad loss.
Robbie was one very brave guy, with a wisdom way beyond his years. He is sadly missed by all who knew him.

Tomorrow sees Ronan off playing a rugby match at Haddington, which is just about 12 miles further south and Robert will be training as usual as the opposition could not raise a team for their age group.
(For those who don't understand the meaning of P6 and P4 when I talk about the boys rugby. P6 means ages 10-11 and P4 means ages 8-9. The P stands for Primary as in the class they are in at Primary school. Not a very good explanation, but hope this has made it clearer...........maybe not!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the boys have a great day! My thoughts are with Spinningfishwife as well.

9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home