Wednesday, June 28, 2006

On the eve of Woolfest.......

Tonight I am taking a few minutes out of my packing for Woolfest to write a quick entry on my blog. Yes Spinning Fishwife and myself are off to Woolfest tomorrow lunch time. We are camping at Graysonside camp site in Cockermouth Cumbria for 3 nights and are really looking forward to getting away without kids or hubbies......bliss. Almost tempted to leave the mobile at home, but then I wouldn't be able to arrange meet-ups with other knitters I have "met" via the web, (which I'm really looking forward to doing!!!!!).

Oh well better get a move on as I still have lots to do tonight before I go to bed!!! Will write more next week when I return from having FUN with fiber and friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wye Sue said...

Have a good time, sorry I wont be there to join in the fun.

8:29 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Envy, envy, envy. Can't wait to hear more!

9:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home