Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Mailman arrived!!!!!

This morning I was awoken bright and early with a very loud knock at the door. Well it wasn't really THAT early, but my dear hubby had risen with the kids and got them ready for school (including packed lunch for Robert!), so I was having a lie in this morning. Hey not for long when he came into the bedroom with a package for me.........WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO, my first package had arrived. But who was it from? Was it my blogger SP8 or my knittyboard SP7?

According to the card inside it was from my SP8 and she lives in the US. I know she stalks my blog coz she has left several comments, so now its my turn to leave her a message! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SP8, I was totally overwhelmed by the wonderful contents of my package. YOU are something else......What a pal.

OK what was in the package......lookeee here and see...............................



Everything was wrapped in that gorgeous pink tissue paper, which I will recycle and reuse at a later date coz it was so vibrant in colour. Hey enough about the paper!

What was in the package?
There were 2 skeines of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Yarn in colour 701 purple club, 100gs On Line Supersocke 100 in summer colour. This is a wonderfully soft cotton/wool/nylon mix, 100gs Trekking (XXL) in lovely blue shades (which I have been wanting to try for ages and now I can, thankx to my SP8 pal), a set of Crystal Palace bamboo dpns in size 2.25mm (size 1 in US)and the neatest card with hearts and handbags on it. Inside she was apologising for not sending me chocolate due to the HOT weather where she is. Hey SP8 don't worry. I know I love chocolate, but I LOVE sock yarn more!!!!!!!! (and it doesn't make me fatter either!)
The colours of the yarn aren't quite accurate due to the flash, but I took several and this was the best one. Oh boy I can't wait to get started on making more sox, but I need to finish the 2 pairs already on the needles first!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely great parcelful. Lorna's Laces is (are) fabulous sock yarns and it looks a lovely colour. I hope you will report on the trekking. That looks good too. M

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home