Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yet MORE sheepiness!

I've been busy looking out for more "alternative" sheep for woollywormheads challenge, so here are some more pix!


I managed to take this pic in our local off-license when I was in for a couple of bottles of beer! It is a bottle of Oveja Negra, Cabernet-Rose, Curico Valley 2005 from Chile. Don't know if its any good as I've never tried it.....Yet!




A family of Jedburgh sheep






A woolfest sheep










A card and a pencil case I received from spinningfishwife.






My sheep bookmark








Last but by no means least, my silver and 9ct gold knitting sheep charm. It is a silver bespectacled sheep knitting with gold needles and yarn! (sorry the picture isn't too clear as it was difficult getting a good picture of this tiny object!!!)



That's it for now till I track down some more!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I've got some catching up to do!

3:10 pm  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

Bring the sheep charm tp PG and I`ll take a pix of it using the macro attachment, ok?

5:08 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

when are you guys going to be at prestongrange next? i could do with a mother to boys pep talk!

6:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sheepy finds:)

1:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home