Friday, August 18, 2006

What are You?

I was reading Sade's blog and come across these, but according to her she got them from glittyknittykitty.

I'm a Mazda RX-8!



You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You?
quiz.



and this one.........

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high


Have fun.........I do!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

On this one I'm a Corvette (which doesn't surprise me at all!) and an Espresso!

1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home