Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy "Sheep Day" to ME

Today is the 24th Anniversary of my 21st Birthday!!!!! Now go work out how old I am today......No prizes on offer if you get it right either!

I got some wonderful "sheepy" pressies too......From DH I got


a ceramic sheep which he bought from a shop called Butterflys Gifts and Crafts in Jedburgh when we were there at the weekend





and from the kids

I got a sheep Noughts and Crosses game and







a baby blue furry sheep bag, which I can carry my sock knitting in. I have christened it "Blue Ewe".




DH just stood there shaking his head when he saw the bag and said "You're NOT taking THAT out of the house are you?" He thought it was for my PJ's........LOL.

I assume these count for the "Sheep Challenge"? I also have some more sheepyness pix for that later!

I also got a ceramic money bank from Spinningfishwife which is for my "Chocolate Fund" (no pic of this yet as I haven't taken it!)

I was hoping to have pix for this entry but Blogger being Blogger its not happening at the moment...........................aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwww....I so wanted you all to see my "sheep day" pressies!

Hopefully I can edit them in later. Edited at 23:00 GMT on 22nd August 2006.

9 Comments:

Blogger Wye Sue said...

Happy Birthday :-)
I hope you day has been full of sheep, fibre and chocolate :-)

6:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you !

Happy Birthday to you !


Hope you had a good one !


Life up this way is settling into a happy but very hardworking bliss, just need to get through some more of the hard work in prep for taking over the croftland in november & then ill maby get some more pc time ! maby even long enough to pop into chat & catch up before I need to think about tupping time & which ram with which ewes.

7:25 pm  
Blogger Annie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope there was lots of chocolate and cheer.

8:25 pm  
Blogger Robin said...

Happy B-day to you
Happy B-day to you

Happy B-day dear SP

Happy B-day to you!

As far as the blogger problems go...I've been having the same problems!

Cheers! (as I raise my glass)

9:11 pm  
Blogger gourdongirl said...

Thankx fellow knitters and friends for the good wishes today. i have had a quiet but good day with lots of sheep, chocolate and a big chocolate cake! No yarn, but i did get money from my parents.....so who knows?

10:10 pm  
Blogger The Knit Nurse said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

11:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a good one :D

11:13 am  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you Shonza!

11:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Shona belated as it is. Blue ewe eh? Millie would aprove of that!

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home