Sunday, October 29, 2006

Me Me

I stole this Me Me from Angela!

1. FIRST NAME? Shona
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? ages ago
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, when I take my time and write neatly!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? roast chicken
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Your reading it!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way, but I have done a parachute jump
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice crispies
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not always
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Any.....I LOVE icecream!!!!
14. SHOE SIZE? UK size 7
15. RED OR PINK?Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Too fat
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mum and Dad
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? wearing my old navy pj's!!!!!! and no sox
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? clementine
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing, as everyone else is asleep
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue or Black
23. FAVORITE SMELL?Newly mown grass
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Mum
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? eyes
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Don't know her personally, just read her blog every day and sometimes "chat" on knitty.board
27. FAVORITE DRINK? coffee
28. FAVORITE SPORT Rugby Union/football(soccer)
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE?pass, don't know
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?Summer
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream/chocolate
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I copied this
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The time travelers wife
41.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Have a laptop, so no mouse pad
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Didn't, was at a Halloween party with kids!
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? silence!
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU HaVE BEEN FROM HOME? Barcelona (I think, not too good with geography!)
46. WHAT IS YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?I can organise and I am a good listener.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Stonehaven, Scotland
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one, I copied it from Angela!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...So I answered it! But I didn't have to change too many of the answers!

2:26 am  
Blogger The Knit Nurse said...

Isn't Stonehave where they swing that ball of fire at New Years? Is the Time Travellers Wife any good?

6:49 am  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

Thanks for sending such wonderful birthday greetings all the way from across the pond :)

BTW, I saw your previous post about SAD and would love to know more about St. Johns Wort. I'm so worried about how I'm going to cope with it again this year that I'm stockpiling ideas.

Tanya

2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home