Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Spam Blog?

It would appear that my blog is being classed as a "spam blog"!!!! There is a message on my dashboard saying that my blog will cease to exist in 20 days if it is not checked out! I have followed all the instructions so that it can be checked out and hopefully deemed not to be a spam blog. Goodness knows how this has happened, but I await the decision of Blogger. Fingers crossed that all will be well. If all is not well gg will disappear and I will have to reinvent myself, only time will tell!

Edited later: This is what I found when I checked to see what was happening.

We received your unlock request on June 4, 2009. On behalf of the robots, we apologize for locking your non-spam blog. Please be patient while we take a look at your blog and verify that it is not spam.

In answer to your question, Robin. I don't know if I can back up my blog, or how to do it..... I am a "Ludite" as far as technology goes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

What?? Can you back up all your posts if it is "eliminated"?

1:32 am  
Blogger Batty said...

Spam blog, huh? I find that strangely insulting. I didn't even know such a thing existed! Spam account? Sure, the kind spammers comment from. Spam blog? Weird.

12:49 am  
Blogger Rosie said...

sorry to hear that you've had such a rotten experience. wonder what on earth made them do that?

12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home