Friday, August 11, 2006

Where do you belong?

I was checking my Secret Pals blog and found this, so I just had to try it.


You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.


I've never been to Dublin, but would love to go there.....maybe one day. I might even meet my Secret Pal there, as Dublin is also where she belongs!!!

I haven't said much about my blogger SP, but we are so so alike its almost spooky at times.Her name is Robin and she lives in Salem Varginia and I have to say a big thank you to Bobbi one of the SP8 hostesses for matching us up, coz it is a great match. Its like we have known each other all our lives, and I know we will keep in touch after this round is done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the match was a success! You're welcome.

2:51 pm  
Blogger Robin said...

Guess Who! This has been so wonderful...as soon as Roberta/Bobbi posted the list I had to go through to find you...also waste time at work, the advantages of working in a library!
I hope you don't mind me going ahead and peeking...YOU HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL--and if you don't win for "Best Secret Pal" I'll be very upset!

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home