Saturday, September 09, 2006

SKIPnorth here we come

Yup, I've signed up for this brilliant weekend next year. It all takes place on 9th - 11th March 2007 and spaces are limited and are being snapped up quickly after the success of this years one. Spinningfishwife and I are looking forward to meeting up with friends we made this year making new ones next year. I know that Sue and Rosie have signed up, along with Nic and Alex who are responsible for getting us all together, organising and planning all the activities and "teaching" sessions. I suggest if you want to go, sign up now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Now..this looks like fun too!!

12:28 pm  
Blogger Wye Sue said...

Woo Hoo....

Looking forward to seeing you both again :-))

5:41 pm  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

Look forward to meeting up again x

6:21 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

i've signed up and sent my payment! just have to start using up all my purchases from skipnorth2006 to make room for more!

8:27 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Yippee. Liz (Knitting on the Green) is coming, too and Heather (Heather Knits). Very excited!

9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home