Thursday, January 25, 2007

What's your wallpaper?

Whilst reading my usual blogs today, I found a great idea on Robin's. It had actually all started with Kat's question..........What's your wallpaper.

Well no surprises as to what mine would be. Yup the boys in their rugby kit!! This one was taken last April at our tournament. Ronan is displaying his winners medal and Robert the "Man of the Match" trophy.


I change them fairly regularly, depending on my mood, so it might be something totally different next week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool -- your boys, also! Thanks for playing along.

1:55 am  
Blogger Robin said...

AWESOME!! Love their hair!

2:11 pm  
Blogger Batty said...

That's a neat idea! I just have some snuggling manatees. Yours is great, and so much more personal!

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home