Wednesday, March 07, 2007

More Blog filler!

I was reading Faerynuff's mums blog when I came across this quiz and I thought it might be fun to do.

Which Jane Austen character are you?

I am Anne Elliot!


Take the Quiz here!



I'm Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it, you're easily persuaded, especially when faced with choices that are or aren't 'the Elliot way.' But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I will always be Elizabeth Bennett! Everytime I do the quiz it comes out the same!

11:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I promise you will be getting a small package soon.

Things are a bit nuts here at the moment and I have gone into panic mode.

Normal service shall resume soon!

11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home