Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Awsome SP package arrives

Yesterday I was still feeling a bit yeuch, but my day brightened up somewhat when the post arrived, coz in it was a package for me from my Knitty Secret Pal.


I'm not sure if I know who its from or not. I know she comes from the Southampton area, or at least I think she does, but then again she may have actually got someone else to post it!!!!!!!! I have a few suspicions, but I'm not a 100% sure YET! Having said that I'm not really trying to discover her identity, as I love surprises.




When I opened it, there were several small tissue wrapped packages, and 2 were for the boys. They also love getting surprises!





Ronan (on the left) got Sunflower seeds and Robert got cress seeds, they both also got stickers to put on their school work books.




OK I've kept you in suspense for long enough! Here is what my wonderful SP sent me.

100g ball of black/grey sock yarn.

2 balls Debbie Bliss cotton angora in a light minty green colour.

Pink heart shaped hand warmer.

Mickey mouse note pad.

Pink bejeweled trinket box and pen.

Set of black and peach stitch markers and a lovely Mable Lucie Atwell card.

Ain't I a lucky girl then? Thank you SP, who ever you are, you are awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Southampton, hmm?

I know it wasn't the most luxurious of packages but I do hope you liked it!

I've used that sock yarn before and found it comparable to known brands, it was hard finding a black sock yarn with a little bit of interest to it!

I have got your boys names firmly tattooed on my eyelids now...I will remember!

Take care

Pooh x

7:55 pm  
Blogger Robin said...

Great package! I know the boys loved it too!!

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home