Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bugs, please go away!

I'm fed up of being ill!

Having spent the past two weeks fighting some horrible viral thing, I really thought I was getting better. Yes, I still had a bit of a sore throat and a cough, but it wasn't as bad as it had been.

Then I'm thrown a curve ball in the shape of a UTI! Life sucks............... Now I feel I need to micturate every 2 mins and when I do its hardly worth the effort....You get the picture? On top of that its the weekend and no Dr available and when I called NHS 24 I was told to drink plenty of fluids and see my Dr on Monday! DUH! Already doing all that, now I feel as if I've swallowed a beach ball I have so much water in my stomach!

Upside of sitting in the loo for ages (if there is one)is that I can still knit!

Downside was I wouldn't be able to go to the rugby, no way would I be able to stand pitch side for a couple of hours without going to the toilet. So I arranged for the rugby balls and kit to be collected from the club and a lift for David and the kids (it was an away training game) only to find out that the game was cancelled due to a frozen pitch.....There is a god after all! Yipeeeeeeeeeee No muddy rugby kit this week! But no peace and quiet either!!!!!!

Edited 190206. Saw the Dr this morning and got some antibiotics for a rip roaring UTI. No chest infection, so at least that's ok. Now where is that cranberry juice!

2 Comments:

Blogger PURLPOWER said...

oh you poor muffin! maybe your immunity has just taken a big bashing with all the fighting off of the colds, I think the same has happened here too, what a pain in the a***

3:05 pm  
Blogger Robin said...

Aw...Man! That's awful! I'm so sorry. Do you have any Cranberry juice? The only thing about drinking plenty of fluids is you know where you will end up...you may as well just set up shop in the bathroom!
I'm feelin' for ya...and thinkin' about ya!
Get better soon!!!!!!

7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home