Sunday, September 30, 2007

I need help!!!!!!

Yes folks I have finally admitted it I need help! The people that know me well have known that for years, but I'm sorry to disappoint you its not THAT sort of help I'm seeking! Yes I know I have been certifiable for years, but no one has been willing to do anything about it.........YET!(I'm sure DH will do it one day!)

However this is a plea from the heart. When I returned from my "Irish adventure" I discovered I could no longer access my email addy.....the one where all my knitty pals emails and blogs were stored. I have been trying for the past weeks to get it all back but to no avail.So if you read this blog could you please leave a message so I can access your blog and then save them in my favourites. I also have a new email addy, so if you want to contact me that way it is knit1rugby2ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk .

If anyone has been trying to contact me and I have not returned an email, that is why. I was also a member of several yahoo groups and can't remember which ones so have been unable to access them too. It's a terrible thing "old age"!!

All help will be gratefully received. Thankx in anticipation.

7 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Hey Shona...I've been emailing your "gg..." account, I'll have to summarize in an email to the new addy. sorry...

1:45 pm  
Blogger Peri said...

I know you sometimes visit my blog :-) it's http://knitandnatter.blogspot.com

Loved reading about your Irish adventures!

2:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to drop you a line, Shona. Ireland sounds lovely. :)

3:45 am  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

hello I think you have a link to me but just in case

5:27 pm  
Blogger spinndiva said...

Hello Shona! How is it going?
I am not sure but here is a link for you to me :)
I uhm... wel.... yes.. kinda "lost you "too...but thanks to Mallory found ya again!

5:22 am  
Blogger mazzam again said...

Yikes, this must be nearly as traumatic as when I lost my whole blog!

5:32 pm  
Blogger mmStyle said...

Mine is
www.mmstyle.blogspot.com
since I love it when you stop by!

Mallory

9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home