Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What time of day are you?

I found this whilst reading Robin's blog and thought it would be interesting to see what it come up with......

You Are Sunrise


You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary. Yup, I suppose that is true!

You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward. Not sure about this one. Don't really have much time for reflection! Certainly don't have time in the morning when I get up and I usually just flop into bed at the end of the day!

Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts. Yup, I'd agree with this bit. Although I do enjoy cooking etc for friends, I don't do it very often. However I do enjoy looking for pressies for people and seeing their reaction to what I've found!

All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be. Yup, I'd probably agree with this bit.



Leave me a comment to let me know what you are!
(Surprise, surprise, Robin, we are the same!!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Did you really think we'd be all that different?? I've been waiting to see what you are and knew all along it would parallel...as always!

12:28 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

I'm midnight, which makes me smile, as I'm usually sound asleep by then!

6:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home