Monday, October 08, 2007

Profound Statement!


I took this pic on a visit to Edinburgh Zoo with the boys on Saturday. I liked what it said and decided to put it here!

Incase you can't read it, it says......."We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are all just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love.........and then we return home"!

I found the link for this on spinningfishwife's blog and couldn't resist doing it too!

g! The Letter O u Neon Graveyard D O N uppercase G  Austell, GA I R l

I have also just noticed that I have passed the 200 blog entry mark with this one (201). Hell when I started doing this nearly 2 years ago i thought i would striggle to reach 10 entries, how wrong one can be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

What a GREAT thing to remember!

5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home