Saturday, October 20, 2007

RWC knitting and a FO

Yup, I've done it.......I've finished all my RWC knitting and a UFO as well. All 3 hours before the start of the South Africa V England final. Am I pleased.......You bet I am!!!

I even have a pic to prove it too!





This is the Koigu KPPPM sox in the waterfall pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch that I blogged about yesterday.





They are lying on a baby blanket which I finished this afternoon. It is knitted in King Cole Sprinkles and baby DK in liliac and white. I hated every minute of knitting this blanket as the "yarn" is 100% polyester........am I a yarn snob or what? Yes I am I hate knitting with acrylic yarns!..........yeugh! That is probably why it has taken me ages to actually finish the blanket.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

WOW....we'll just call you "The Sock Queen"!

Hey, I'm a yarn snob too!

4:57 pm  
Blogger Batty said...

Those came out very pretty! I like the colors. You're fast!

2:28 pm  
Blogger Faerynuff said...

Haha, I made Maddie a teddy out of king cole sprinkles. It has to be the nastiest yarn on the planet!

Gorgeous socks!

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home