Saturday, November 03, 2007

Wash day blues......

The boys were playing a basketball match last night and guess who got the kit to wash? (All the mums take turns of washing the kit.)


I suppose it could have been worse it could have been a muddy rugby teams kit! Bad enough with only 2 muddy rugby players in the house!!!!!



I don't have a large drying area, just 3 ropes on my balcony, but I managed to get all the kit hung up....just!

Unfortunately their team got beat, but we were missing a few of our bigger players. However the boys enjoyed it and thats all that matters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

Errr...all the MUMS get a turn at washing the kit, do they? (I don't remember seeing that bit on the form.) And the dads are doing what during this activity, exactly?????

(We forgot the match was on, actually. Meant to be there, but just forgot, oops!)

6:20 pm  
Blogger gourdongirl said...

Spinningfishwife, Since Duncan has learned to use your washing machine, you could always get him to wash it!!!!!!

7:01 pm  
Blogger Batty said...

Ugh. DH and I have been sick, and we have 2 weeks' worth of laundry, and neither of us is feeling well enough to do it quite yet. I feel your pain. That's a lot of laundry. Does it help any to know that you will not be alone in your fight against the Ferocious Laundry Beast?

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home