Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I am up North at my folks at the moment so this is just a very short entry to wish everyone who reads my ravings a very merry Christmas and a very happy, healthy, prosperous 2009.

The boys are all excited as "Santa Time" is drawing near!!! They made sure that they put granny and grandads address on their letter to him so that he knew where to deliver their pressies! (I hope he remembers!)

We are all about to head out,in the next hour or so to the midnight service to sing some Christmas hymns and carols, then when we come back to the house we will hang up the stockings and hope that Santa will come.

Have a great day tomorrow..........I will!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Merry Merry Christmas to you!! Have a wonderful time, take lots of pics!

3:53 pm  
Blogger Batty said...

A Merru Christmas to you too!

2:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home