Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Congratulations Bob!

Yesterday I received a phone call to tell me Bob had been chosen to take part in the East Lothian swimming trials. I was overjoyed till I realised they were that night at 8pm and I was working. Oh well nothing else for it I would drop him, Big Bro and DH off in Prestonpans en route to work, (Which is no mean feat, as it is in the completely opposite direction from where I work!!!!)then they would have to get a bus home. No major problem as there is a bus stop outside the swimming pool and one just across the road from our house. Sorted!!! So that's what we did. I later received a phone call, whilst I was at work from one very excited little boy, it wasn't trials at all he had actually been chosen for the East Lothian Development squad. BRILLIANT Bob. Not bad considering he only learned to swim a year ago and only joined the swimming club in January 2008. The others who have also been chosen have been swimming for a lot longer than he has.WELL DONE, all your hard work has paid off!

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Wow, sounds like he's a natural! Just learned to swim and now this? Cool!

4:22 pm  
Blogger Robin said...

That's awesome!! Way to go Bob!!

5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home