Sunday, May 14, 2006

End of the Rugby season 05/06

Today was the last game of the rugby season for the Musselburgh RFC Mini teams. We were playing in our last tournament of the year at Preston Lodge Rugby Club in Prestonpans, just a few miles along the coast from Musselburgh. However it was not to go all Musselburghs' way!!! We were unable to keep our unbeaten record of the last 3 weeks, but we did manage to get runners up in 3 of the 4 age groups, so the kids did really well. It was a long, hard day today at the end of a long, hard year.

What will I do with my Sundays now? We have a break till August....well I say a break, but I am involved with the Thursday night "Tag" rugby (non-contact) from June till August!!!!!!! (No rest for the wicked ehhhhhh!!!!)

The kids played their hearts out and did themselves, coaches, parents and support proud.

I will post some photos after the last "game"....The coaches against kids fun day, which is next week. Then I promise....No more rugby. I think I might split my blogs next year and do a separate mini rugby one, but then again I might not?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, we like the rugby!

your sp8

12:06 am  
Blogger ra said...

I like the rugby as well, but that's probably 'cos my blog is a combination of knitting and rugby too! (as well as other stuff!)

3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home