Friday, May 12, 2006

SP8 has begun.............................

As of yesterday Blogger SP8 started.........Woooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo, I'm really excited. I just love all the "cloak and dagger" stuff and making new friends at the same time.

I have sent a few emails to the person I am spoiling and after reading her blog, I think Roberta has matched us up to a "T", but enough said, don't want to give too much away.........

I've had 2 posts on my blog from my spoiler and she has given me 1 hint, that she lives across the pond and asked me to let her know if there is anything I would like from over there.......................WELL?......White chocolate M&M's and white chocolate peanutbutter cups would be nice.................LOL, me and my peanutbutter cups ehhhh!!!!

Oh before I forget, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to ya all over the pond. Mothers day in the UK is in March so I know there will be no cards, flowers or sweets for me on Sunday.....but I do hope for winners medals.(NO pressure on the boys at all!!!!) They are both playing their last rugby tournament of the season on Sunday so I hope they enjoy it and play as well as they can. Its not the winning, its the taking part that is important. As long as they all have fun. I hope to watch some of Ronan's games this weekend as next season I don't think I will see much of them as I will be busy coaching Robert's group on a more regular basis than I did this season. I will do a final post next week after the end of season game.

What of my knitting, well for some reason this week there hasn't been much done for one reason and an other......maybe next week!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They make white chocolate M & M's? And Reeses? Where have I been, under a rock? Listen... maybe you should think about joining this: http://zeneedle.typepad.com/trekalongwithme/

It might be fun and who knows,... by the time it starts you might have all the right stuff... you know... who really knows after all...

Happy belated Mother's Day to you!

your SP8 Pal

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home