Tuesday, January 30, 2007

An other pair of sox finished!

Yes Robert's "Scotland sox" are now completed and that makes a total of 8 for January, with 9 and 10 still on the needles!

These were knitted in Regia Nation colours which my Knitty Secretpal 7, Susann sent me from Germany.

Boring bit now!
75% wool, 25% nylon, machine washable (but I still hand wash them....mad or what?). 231yrds/50g ball (need 2 balls for a pair of adult sox). Gauge 7.5 sts on a 3mm needle. I knitted these on a 2.5mm set of dpn's. He wanted a pattern on the cuff so I did the yarn over cable pattern from "Sensational Knitted Socks" (My sock bible!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Dang, you're just cranking them out! Wow!

2:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great!

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home