Friday, November 30, 2007

My peace is shattered!!

My boy is home........Yup, he arrived home at 1.30pm this afternoon. Having had a brilliant time. He did skiing, gorge walking, hill walking, orienteering, archery, mountain biking and a night walk where they were blind folded and had to hold on to a rope and the person in front for guidance. He had a ball!!!!

Its great to have him home, we all missed him. He said he missed us too, especially when he was writing his letter home! Despite all his bravado, he is a big soft lump at heart and he did give me a huge big hug when he got of the bus :D

One bonus was, the weather had been dry so he came home with more clean clothes than dirty ones. I'll probably get off with only 2 loads of washing instead of the mountain I envisioned!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Welcome Home!!! I know you are glad he's back...

7:07 pm  
Blogger Batty said...

It must be great to have him back home.

7:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home