Monday, December 31, 2007

As 2007 comes to an end!

I have been thinking over the past few days what my last post of 2007 would be.....A round up of what's been happening in my life, but hey you can read my archive for that!!! Then I decided to go searching for a piece of poetry, but I couldn't find one that said what I wanted to say......back to square one. Then I got this via an email and I thought THATS it!

Not much of a "last post" I hear you say so here are some pix I took when DH and I took the boys up to Winter Wonderland in Princess Street Gardens in Edinburgh last week.


The Big Wheel and Carousel beside Scott Monument.

Ronan on the Carousel





Bob in front of the Helter Skelter.








OK enough pix for now. All that remains for me to say is I hope you all have a VERY Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2008.



I've also decided to say HAPPY NEW YEAR in some other languages too!!!

• Chinese (Cantonese) - Sun nien fai lok
• Chinese (Mandarin) - Xin nian yu kuai
• Danish - Godt Nytår
• Dutch - Gelukkig nieuwjaar
• Farsi - Aide shoma mobarak
• French - Bonne année
• Gaelic - Aith-bhliain Fe Nhaise Dhuit
• German - Gutes Neues Jahr
• Hawaiian - Hauoli Makahiki Hou
• Hebrew - Shanah tovah
• Hindi (Indian) - Nav Varsh Ki Badhaai/ Naya Saal Mubarak Ho
• Hmong - Nyob zoo xyoo tshiab
• Indonesian - Elamat Tahun Baru
• Italian - Buon Capo d'Anno
• Japanese - Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu
• Norwegian - Godt Nyttår
• Pilipino (Tagalog) - Maligayang Bagong Taon
• Polish - Szczesliwego Nowego roku
• Portuguese - Feliz ano novo
• Romanian - La Multi Ani
• Russian - S Novym Godom
• Spanish - Feliz Año Nuevo
• Sudanese - Wilujeng Tahun Baru
• Swedish - Gott Nytt År
• Turkish - Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun
• Welsh - Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Have a GOOD one, see you in 2008.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to get there!!!!

7:56 pm  
Blogger Batty said...

And a Happy New Year to you!

1:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Hope 2008 is good to you!

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home