Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm all done!

Well I'm all done with knitting the Xmas tree decorations to sell for the rugby club.



Mussleburgh RFC home and away tops and Santa tops!!




Over the past few weeks I have sold 51 and given away about 10 of these blighters! (I raised £102 for the Mini Section Tour to Ayr 2008) All the orders are fulfilled and all but 2 delivered (they will be delivered tomorrow). Now that that is done I can do some "ME" knitting. Thankfully I had decided not to do much Xmas knitting so it was all done before I started on the Xmas decorations!

However I have been approached to do a joint rugby/swimming club venture next year, so will probably have to start knitting them again in about Feb!!!

Doing this has put me all behind!! Usually I am way better organised than I am this year. Tomorrow I will have write my UK posting Xmas cards and get them posted.

Thankfully after Wednesday I have a reprieve from sporting activities.....instead I will be ferrying the kids to the various parties!!!!

Oh well better go check that I actually have enough cards to send!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

What an incredible achievement. You're not going to have to knit swimming costumes next year, are you?!!

I've not done my cards yet either, and my only excuse is that I went on holiday.

8:07 am  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

Bet by the time you got to about #30 you were cursing me for ever sending you the pattern for these, lol!

10:11 am  
Blogger Robin said...

They are ADORABLE!!! I love them!

12:09 am  
Blogger The Knit Nurse said...

I love the little sweaters. Where did you get the pattern from?

9:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home