Saturday, December 22, 2007

All prepared......

for a siege, well that's what you would think if you saw my fridge!

LOOK!

There is no room for an other thing! You would think the shops were going to never open again! I did the Xmas shopping yesterday as I sure ain't venturing back in the next few days. We should have enough to see us through till after Xmas....well that's the plan anyway!
Then it will be the same for over the new year.....What a thought!I hate shopping at the best of times but this time of year is even worse!


I suppose it wouldn't be so bad, but my car died yesterday and there is no hope of it being fixed this side of Xmas (or possibly this year). Thankfully one of my friends has offered me her car for Xmas night since there are no suitable buses running to get me to work, goodness knows how I will get to work after that. The bus service over the festive period is crap, I would have to leave the house at 5.30pm for an 8pm start and the first bus I can get in the morning after working an 11 hour+ shift is 20 to 11 and I finish at 7.45am!!!!!

Enough of my depressing stuff....so to rugby depressing stuff! The kids have been really peed off with the weather over the past 2 Sunday's coz their games have been cancelled due to the pitches being unplayable.



This was the pitch at 3pm last Sunday....the frost had not lifted all day, in fact it has hardly shifted all week!




Well all the Xmas parties are done, thank goodness. The kids had the rugby club one last night and although it was noisy it went well and santa paid a visit. Ronan has a birthday party tonight, in fact he is just waiting for spinningfishwifes hubby to come and collect him. BTW the girlfriend dumped him the other day.....after he gave her her Xmas pressie! GIRLS!!!!!!!! He was initially upset, but now seems to have got over it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

WOW...now that's a STUFFED fridge! How many are you having over?
You and Julia are in the same "boat" ~ no car, her's died too!
You tell Ronan I'll take care of that girl...I used to do the same thing for my brother!

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home