Thursday, September 21, 2006

Super SP Susann......

A wonderful package arrived for me yesterday all the way from Dusseldorf in Germany. It was my final package from my knittyboard Secret Pal 7. It came from Susann aka Gundel aka Lavender Goldfish! I quite often "chat" with Susann in Knittyboard chat and had jokingly asked her a few months ago if she was my SP. However I was on a "fishing expedition", as she was the only one I knew from Dusseldorf on the board coz we had spoken about my visit there many, many years ago!

Look at what she sent...





Lots of brightly wrapped surprise packages.




Here are the yummy sweet things. Wafers filled with caramel and Milch Mause sweets. I did manage to get a taste before the kids decided they were having them!

There was also a bag of chocolate covered coffee beans. I had never tasted them before and boy am I hooked. I just LOVE them!!

See she even sent them in a china Sheep mug, which will take "pride of place" in my sheep collection!


Susann had asked me if there was anything I would like, and surprise, surprise I said sock yarn. Not ordinary sock yarn, but blue and white striped SCOTLAND yarn. Guess what was in the package, that's right 2 balls of Regia "Nation" sock yarn and also a 100g ball of Regia Tibet colour sock yarn. There is also a packet of beads and a packet of shells with tiny holes so I can use them for stitchmarkers.

There was also a small ziploc bag with a bloc of "Lemongrass" in it. Now I wasn't sure if it was soap or if I could cook with it. Good job I asked her earlier before I put some in the dinner, coz it's soap!

It has the most gorgeous smell, don't think I'll use it to wash with though, I think I'll put it into my stash to give it a nice fresh lemony smell!

Thank you, Susann.......YOU ROCK! See you in "chat"!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

WOW...what a haul, and YOU deserve it all and more! Love the sock yarn!

10:19 pm  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

You lucky girl, getting sock yarn from Susann!! Isn't it a rush??

7:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good haul - Gundel rocks!

8:11 am  
Blogger Peri said...

Lovely gifties from Susann - love the sock yarn.

1:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you like what I sent! I'm very curious what socks you will make from the Tibet colour.

3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home