Thursday, September 21, 2006

I've reached a landmark!

Today I've reached a "blogger" landmark! This is my 100th post ............. Woooooo Hoooooo.

I'm really surprised that I have made it to here. When I started this blog on 14th November 2005 I never thought I'd reach 10 posts never mind 100, I'm not too good at finding time to write stuff down, but I really enjoy writting what happens in gourdongirl's life....Hey and there is actually people out there, who read it!!!!! Now that does surprise me. I know there are a few who check in regularly and those who fleetingly visit.....Well I raise a glass to you all and say a big THANK YOU coz you make it all worth while.

I love it when you leave me a comment, so come on don't be shy. I really love to hear what you think, even if its a negative one, I won't mind as long as its a constructive one, not a destructive one. Also any suggestions as to making it better would be greatfully recieved.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

You know I'll always leave a post!
Congratulations on your 100th!

10:17 pm  
Blogger Mary-Lou said...

Congratulations on your 100th posting. I agree with you about blogging, I never managed to keep an ordinary diary going for so long when I was a teenager - can only think it's the fact that people read it, and give feedback that gives you the incentive to keep on doing it ...

7:16 am  
Blogger The Knit Nurse said...

Happy 100th Post!!!

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home