Friday, June 01, 2007

My bag has been tagged!!!

Yup, the bag that I carry round with me all the time has been tagged by Robin! Thank goodness I cleaned it out the other day or I dread to think what I might have found! As it is it wasn't too bad!



OK so what did I find........Hair brush, money wallet, organiser, credit card wallet, current book by Tami Hoag, band aids, analgesic tablets, whistle from rugby training, various pens (like Robin I seem to have a few of these!) mobile phone, body spray, Weight Watchers books, house/car keys, work personal alarm/keys/torch, spare batteries (for my camera), tape measure and Roberts swimming goggles. Of coarse the camera should also be there, but for obvious reasons it's not!

Now I need to pass this meme on so Marilyn , Ariel , Batty and Malory you have just been tagged! :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Will do!

But unlike you, I didn't clean out my purse. This is going to be embarrassing.

9:29 pm  
Blogger Robin said...

Okay...even our purses have things in common--Weight Watchers book, "massive" key chain & pens-pens-pens!!
Thanks for playin!

12:30 pm  
Blogger mmStyle said...

OK, I did it :) Thankfully, I was tagged on the weekend....no teachery bookbag to empty. It could have been ugly! :)

9:12 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am interested in gettng in touch with you regarding the blog comment you left regarding your gowan ancestors. I can be contacted on inverbervie@gmail.com
regards
Richard Goodfellow

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home